Tips on Winter Photography


Photographing during winter can give many different conditions. Some wet and foggy, some snowy and some even stormy and snowy. Here are some tips on photographing them.
In my continued endeavor on exploring my home country Denmark, I went out on a snowy day to a landscape photography landmark called Rubjerg Knude Lighthouse. It is an old lighthouse being swallowed by a dune. A rather unique location and phenomenon.
I have been to this location plenty of times, but always during summer where the Milky Way lines up with the lighthouse. This time I visited during winter, where I had some fantastic moody, snowy and stormy conditions. I tried out several different angles while there, but it was my previsualized photo which worked out the best and it might become one of my favorite photos of 2019. A top tip I do not share in the video, but I realized too late, is to wear crampons. You will hear why in the video.
On the same day, I also visited an old mill where I share some thoughts on composition and compare two very different photos. However, I do start out in a moody minimalist scene with some dead trees.
Check out the video above where I share many small tips on photographing in these different conditions. Can you add any tips for winter photography? I would love to hear underneath here.

Further Resources:


Erase unwanted objects and perfect your amazing photos!
Remove objects from photos with Photo Eraser is almost as easy as taking a shot. Now you can use this tool to erase undesirable objects from your pictures, such as tourists, watermarks, logos, texts, blemishes and other unwanted things without real photo-editing skills required at all.

The most powerful and professional data recovery software for Android that can restore deleted or lost contacts, photos, videos, audios, SMS, call logs, WhatsApp chat, Viber messages from any Android devices due to accidental deletion, virus attack, formatting. It supports all popular Android smartphones and tablets like Samsung, HTC, LG, Huawei, Motorola, Nexus, etc. In the meantime, you will be guided step by step if you never used this kind of tool before.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 7 Best Sites For Creating Your Personal Newsletter

6 Best Ways to Remove a Smiley from Pictures Online and Offline

How to Create Your Own Photo Filters in Adobe Lightroom for Faster Edits Later